Fibre Sorting Inc. | Quality Paper Products from Recycled Materials
paper products philippines
paper manufacturer philippines
paper products from recycled materials
premium corrugating medium
standard corrugating medium
paper products supplier philippines
- Preferably a graduate of Psychology or any related Behavioral or Social Science Course.
- With Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledgeable in labor codes and various codes regarding employer-employee relationship; as well as the right of each worker
- Able to handle conflicts
- Extensive experience in handling and decision making in all facets of Human Resources is a requirement.
- Graduate of any Technical course preferably Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
- Able-bodied and willing to work on shifting schedule
- Willing to be based in Pampanga.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow-Up Original Delivery Receipt.
- Prepare Sales Invoice, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Counter Receipt and Daily Collection Report.
- Update Account Receivables report and monthly collection report.
- Follow-up payment for overdue account.
- Deposit checks in the bank.
- Keeps post dated checks until due date.
Skills and Experience
- Must be a College graduate
- With 1 year experience
- proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Willing to be assigned in Makati.
- At least two years graduate of vocational course or its equivalent experience.
- At least one year experience in related job.
Gate 3, TECO Industrial Park, Paralayunan, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
045- 332-4806 loc 7461 / 0917-558-7924 (Globe) / 0998-534-3576 (Smart)
Copyright © 2019 Fibre Sorting, Inc.
Powered by: iManila